Introducing Z3 Technology's ZEUS Z3-MVE-100 Broadcast H.264 Video Encoder, Based On TI's DaVinciâ¿¢ DM8169 Video Processor
LINCOLN, Neb., April 13, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Providing the latest solutions in integrated multimedia products, Z3 Technology is extending its line of ZEUS products and today announced the immediate availability of the Z3-MVE-100 Broadcast H.264 Video Encoder. As the newest member in the ZEUS family of H.264 encoders, the Z3-MVE-100 represents the latest in encoding performance and functionality. The core of the Z3-MVE-100 is based on the DaVinci™ video processor platform from Texas Instruments Incorporated (TI).
The Z3-MVE-100 is a cost-effective system suitable for 1080p60 broadcast encoding, satellite uplink, remote monitoring and industrial applications. It is now available as a compact 280mm x 165mm x 43mm system that supports H.264 High Profile encode up to 1080p at 60 frames per second. Based on TI's high performance DaVinci TMS320DM8169 video processor, Z3's Z3-MVE-100 allows customers to quickly integrate the latest DaVinci technology into their end application. The system's flexibility allows it to be configured as a decoder from the HTTP graphical unit interface (GUI).
The Z3-MVE-100 features multiple I/O interfaces, such as 3G SDI, ASI, HDMI, Component, GigE, SATA2 and USB 2.0. The Z3-MVE-100 features HD performance, compact size and low latency while having less power consumption than a PC-based encoder platform.
"The Z3-MVE-100 represents the ultimate in flexibility and performance and is a superior alternative to competitive offerings thanks to its price level, flexibility and extensive functionality," said Steve Cass, New Product Manager Z3 Technology. The off the shelf ZEUS family of products is the logical extension of Z3's success in the broadcast, surveillance, industrial and educational OEM module development market, bringing the immediate Power of ZEUS to Systems Integrators and Broadcasters alike."With higher resolution screens becoming more readily available along with greater network bandwidth, it was clear to us that the market was going to focus on higher video quality, and that's what TI's DaVinci DM8169 video processor enables," said Sean Gardner, business manager, video infrastructure, TI. "The Z3-MVE-100 provides a platform that enables customers to realize the DM8169 processor's full entitlement, flexibility and integration." Z3-MVE-100 Key Features:
- H.264 BP, MP, and HP encode/decode up to 1080p60
- Supports MPEG-2 TS and RTP
- 3G SDI, ASI, HDMI, Component, GigE and optional SATA2 drive
- HTTP GUI control interface
- Input video re-sizer support 1/2, 2/3 and 3/4 of standard resolutions
- High quality de-interlacer
- Low latency encode mode (optional)
- Rate Control: CBR, VBR
- Custom video bit rate
- Video Burst Size: 150ms to 2000ms
- Downscale from HD to SD resolution
- Video Frame Rate: 50Hz or 60Hz
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV