HOUSTON, April 13, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Goodrich Petroleum Corporation (NYSE: GDP) today announced the Company's management team will present at the following conferences in April of 2012.
The Company's Chief Executive Officer, Walter G. "Gil" Goodrich, President, Robert C. Turnham, Jr., and Chief Financial Officer, Jan L. Schott, will present at the IPAA 2012 OGIS Conference at the Sheraton New York Hotel & Towers located at 811 7th Avenue (at 53rd Street) in New York, New York on Tuesday, April 17, 2012 at 3:20 PM EDT. The presentation will be webcast through the following link: http://www.investorcalendar.com/CEPage.asp?ID=168042
The Company's President, Robert C. Turnham, Jr., will present at the Developing Unconventional Gas Conference & Exhibition at the Fort Worth Convention Center located at 1201 Houston Street in Fort Worth, Texas on Wednesday, April 25, 2012 at 10:50 AM CDT.
A copy of the latest corporate presentation will be available on the Company's website at www.goodrichpetroleum.com.Goodrich Petroleum Corporation is an independent oil and gas exploration and production company listed on the New York Stock Exchange. The majority of its properties are in Louisiana and Texas. SOURCE Goodrich Petroleum Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV