Abraxas Petroleum Corporation (NASDAQ:AXAS) is scheduled to present at the Independent Petroleum Association of America’s (“IPAA”) Oil & Gas Investment Symposium to be held April 16 - 18, 2012 in New York.
The presentation is scheduled to begin at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time (9:00 a.m. CT) on Monday, April 16, 2012. The live audio webcast with the corresponding presentation will be available at http://www.investorcalendar.com/CEPage.asp?ID=167994 or on the Company’s web site, http://www.abraxaspetroleum.com, in the Investor Relations section under Webcasts / Presentations. The webcast including the slide presentation will be archived on the Company’s web site for 60 days.
Abraxas Petroleum Corporation is a San Antonio based crude oil and natural gas exploration and production company with operations across the Rocky Mountain, Mid-Continent, Permian Basin and onshore Gulf Coast regions of the United States and in the province of Alberta, Canada.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV