Small Business Owners Need Credit Union Lending Power
After banks turn them away, small businesses are asking Congress to let credit unions do more.
SAN ANTONIO, April 13, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- When they wanted to open a daycare center, the Frescas family went to 15 different banks in El Paso, all of whom denied them a small business loan. Suzanne and John Hermann were turned away from half a dozen banks in San Antonio when they were ready to open their bagel shop. Mike McLean was a loyal bank commercial customer for 15 years yet was turned down when he was ready to expand his successful business.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV