Spire Corporation (Nasdaq: SPIR), a global solar company providing capital equipment and turn-key manufacturing lines to produce photovoltaic ("PV") modules and providing Engineering, Procurement and Construction ("EPC") integration services for solar systems, announced today its Chairman and CEO, Roger G. Little, will present "Turn-key Lines for Cost Competitive c-Si and Thin Film Modules in the United States," on Tuesday, April 17, 2012 at the Annual Photovoltaics Summit 2012 in San Diego, California.
Mr. Little's presentation will occur at 9:00 a.m. PDT at the conference's venue located at The Westin San Diego in San Diego, California. His Cost Competitive U.S. Manufacturing presentation will include information regarding:
- Insight into the Global PV Supply Chain;
- Current Supply Chain Market Prices;
- Step-by-Step Supply Chain Conversion Costs;
- The Effects of Chinese Tariffs on U.S. Manufacturing; and
- Effective Strategies to Achieve Competitive U.S. Module Manufacturing.
Spire will also have a booth in the exhibition area on April 17 and April 18, 2012. This will coincide with Mr. Little's presentation and will provide materials for those interested in learning more about competitive U.S. module lines and other Spire Corporation products.
About Spire CorporationSpire Corporation is a global solar company providing capital equipment and turn-key production lines to manufacture PV modules. For further details on the Company and its products, please visit www.spirecorp.com. Certain matters described in this press release may be forward-looking statements subject to risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those indicated in the forward-looking statements. Such risks and uncertainties include, but are not limited to, the risk of dependence on market growth, competition and dependence on government agencies and other third parties for funding contract research and services, as well as other factors described in the Company's Form 10-K and other periodic reports filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV