April 13, 2012
/PRNewswire/ -- NPC, a Vantiv, Inc. subsidiary (NYSE: VNTV), will exhibit at Booth 202 during the Electronic Transactions Association (ETA) Annual Meeting & Expo in
Las Vegas, Nevada
April 17-19, 2012
. NPC, a leading provider of innovative payment processing and technology solutions for independent sales organizations (ISO), will showcase its core product offerings along with a new philosophy built on the pillars of productivity, technology and partnership support.
Vantiv executives will also lend their expertise as keynote speakers during Expo educational sessions on
Wednesday, April 18
. Vantiv Vice President of Mobile,
will join the discussion for "eWallet / Mobile – The New Generation of Shoppers and Merchants" from
, followed by Chief Product Officer,
, who will speak on the panel "Is EMV Finally, Actually,
"The cornerstone of our philosophy is that of growing our customers' businesses by building relationships and investing in the products that will drive the industry forward," said Weingart. "To do that, we develop and use cutting-edge technologies that vastly improve our ISO partners' payment processing services. Our integrated single point-of-entry platform ensures that our clients are more efficient, responsive, and profitable, and our commitment to providing advanced information, analytics and reporting tools help identify areas of improvement and new opportunities for growth."
Weingart and Love along with NPC Managing Director,
and key product experts will be on hand in the booth to demonstrate some of the company's strategic product offerings including:
- Vantiv Secure – Point-to-point encryption to keep card data safe
- Mobile – Apps, Card Readers, Tablets
- PayTally – Customer Billing, Payment Collection, Tracking, Management
- PCI Program – PCI Assistance, Breach Waiver Benefit, MyNPCData.net, Trustkeeper® Scanning
- Payment Solutions – Credit, PIN Debit, Electronic Check, Bill Payment, Prepaid, Data Security, Data and Reporting. And, introducing EMV (Europay, MasterCard and Visa) and DCC (Dynamic Currency Conversion) now as standard features, all running on more secure and faster payment processing devices
On display will be a featured Vantiv product, Pay In Your Currency®, powered by Planet Payment®. Also known in the industry as Dynamic Currency Conversion (DCC), this superior customer service solution offers international cardholders the convenience of paying their bills in their home currency. Additionally, the DCC solution will be highlighted during the ETA's Technology Showcase on Wednesday afternoon. Vantiv's payments expertise makes it easier for our partners to concentrate on delivering exceptional customer service.