IPPAA OGIS NEW YORK CONFERENCE
Samson Oil & Gas Limited (ASX: SSN) (NYSE AMEX: SSN) advises that its CEO, Terry Barr, will be presenting to delegates attending “The 2012 IPAA OGIS New York Conference” being held in New York April 16-18.
The presentation will be posted on Samson’s website, www.samsonoilandgas.com.
The presentation is scheduled for Monday, April 16 th at 10:55 am EST (USA) which is equivalent to April 17 th 10:55 pm WST (AUS) and is being webcast at the link:Webcast Link: http://www.investorcalendar.com/CEPage.asp?ID=167998 Samson’s Ordinary Shares are traded on the Australian Securities Exchange under the symbol "SSN". Samson's American Depository Shares (ADSs) are traded on the New York Stock Exchange AMEX under the symbol "SSN". Each ADS represents 20 fully paid Ordinary Shares of Samson. Samson has a total of 1,996 million ordinary shares issued and outstanding (including 253 million options exercisable at AUD 1.5 cents), which would be the equivalent of 99.8 million ADSs. Accordingly, based on the NYSE AMEX closing price of US$2.05 per ADS on April 12th, 2012 the company has a current market capitalization of approximately US$199 million. Correspondingly, based on the ASX closing price of A$0.099 on April 12th, 2012, the company has a current market capitalization of A$192 million. The options have been valued at their closing price of A$0.080 on April 12 th, 2012 and translated to US$ at the current exchange of 1.0379 for the purposes of inclusion in the US$ market capitalization calculation. For and on behalf of the board of SAMSON OIL & GAS LIMITED TERRY BARRManaging Director Statements made in the presentation that is available on Samson’s website that are not historical facts may be forward looking statements, including but not limited to statements using words like “may”, “believe”, “expect”, “anticipate”, “should” or “will.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV