TEMPE, Ariz., April 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- US Airways (NYSE: LCC) today announced the promotion of Tom Trenga to the position of senior vice president, revenue management and Devon May to the position of vice president, financial planning and analysis. Both appointments have been approved by the airline's Board of Directors.
Tom Trenga – Senior Vice President, Revenue Management
As Senior Vice President, Revenue Management, Trenga will continue to oversee the airline's revenue management functions, including pricing and tariffs, yield management and revenue analysis. In this role, Trenga will continue to report to President Scott Kirby."Tom has been instrumental in developing programs that have helped the airline prosper during these economically challenging times," said Kirby. "We are very pleased to recognize the significant contributions he has made to our company and we look forward to seeing him continue to build on his successes as a leader." Trenga began his career with US Airways in 1996 as a senior analyst in capacity planning with America West Airlines and most recently served as vice president, revenue management. He earned his Master of Business Administration degree from Vanderbilt University in Nashville, Tenn. and his Bachelor of Arts degree in Economics from Cornell University in Ithaca, N.Y. Devon May – Vice President, Financial Planning and Analysis Devon May assumes the role of vice president, financial planning and analysis. In this new position approved by the Board of Directors, May will continue to manage financial planning, fleet and labor analysis and flight profitability for the airline. He will continue to report to Senior Vice President, Finance Keith Bush. "Devon is a proven leader and we are very pleased to recognize the extensive contributions he has made to our finance organization. We look forward to his continued contributions to our company," said Bush.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV