United Online, Inc. (Nasdaq: UNTD), a leading provider of consumer products and services over the Internet, today announced that it will release financial results for its first quarter ended March 31, 2012 after the market close on Wednesday, May 2, 2012.
The company will host a conference call to discuss the results at 2:00 p.m. PT (5:00 p.m. ET) on Wednesday, May 2, 2012. The conference call dial-in number is 800-481-9591 for domestic participants and 719-325-2280 for international participants. The passcode is 1848344. Alternatively, a live webcast of the conference call, along with a presentation containing financial highlights for the first quarter ended March 31, 2012, can be accessed within the Investor Relations section of the company’s website at www.unitedonline.com.
The presentation and a replay of the broadcast will be available on the company’s website for seven days following the call. A replay of the broadcast will also be available for seven days following the call by dialing 888-203-1112 (or 719-457-0820 outside of the United States) and the replay passcode, 1848344.
About United Online ®United Online, Inc. (Nasdaq: UNTD), through its operating subsidiaries, is a leading provider of consumer products and services over the Internet, where their respective brands have attracted a large online audience that includes more than 60 million registered accounts. The company's FTD segment provides floral-related products and services ( FTD and Interflora) for consumers and retail florists, as well as other retail locations offering floral and related products and services. The company's Content & Media segment provides online nostalgia products and services ( Memory Lane and Classmates) and online loyalty marketing ( MyPoints). Its primary Communications segment service is Internet access ( NetZero and Juno), including high-speed 4G mobile broadband service ( NetZero Wireless).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV