COLUMBUS, Ohio, April 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- DSW Inc. (NYSE: DSW), today announced that the Company will be presenting at the ISI 2nd Annual Retail Summit, held at The Rosewood Crescent Hotel in Dallas, TX on Tuesday, April 17, 2012 at 9:30 am Central Daylight Time. Doug Probst, Chief Financial Officer will host the presentation. Chris Lanning, Senior Vice President, GM Leased Business Division and Christina Cheng, Director of Investor Relations will also be in attendance. The presentation will be webcast live at: http://investors.dswshoe.com and remain available for 30 days.
About DSW Inc. DSW Inc. is a leading branded footwear and accessories retailer that offers a wide selection of brand name and designer dress, casual and athletic footwear and accessories for women, men and kids. As of March 20, 2012, DSW operated 328 stores in 40 states and operated an e-commerce site, http://www.dsw.com, and a mobile website, http://m.dsw.com. DSW also supplied footwear to 339 leased locations in the United States. For store locations and additional information about DSW, visit http://www.dswinc.com. Follow DSW on Twitter at http://twitter.com/DSWShoeLovers and "like" DSW on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/DSW.
SOURCE DSW Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV