Another name in the computer services complex that's close to triggering a breakout trade is NetQin Mobile (NQ), a software-as-a-service provider of consumer-centric mobile Internet services focusing on security and productivity. This is one of the top-performing stocks so far in 2012, with shares up 109%.
If you look at the chart for NetQin Mobile, you'll notice that this stock has been uptrending ridiculously strong for the past few months change, from a low of $4.56 to a recent high of $12.19 a share. During that monster move higher, this stock has consistently made higher lows and higher highs, which is bullish technical price action. That move has now pushed NQ within range of triggering a major near-term breakout trade.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV