CIBER, Inc. (NYSE: CBR), a global information technology consulting, services and outsourcing company, invites you to participate in a conference call on Tuesday, May 8, 2012 at 11 a.m. Eastern Time to discuss the company’s first quarter results. A press release highlighting Ciber’s results will be available at approximately 8 a.m. Eastern Time that same day.
The press release and live audiocast of the conference call will be available to the public at www.ciber.com/cbr. To participate in the conference call, dial 800-659-2037 (U.S.) or +1-617-614-2713 (outside the U.S.) ten minutes prior to the start of the call and provide the operator with the pass code 51893494.
Ciber will issue a media advisory via a newswire service before 8 a.m. Eastern Time on May 8, 2012, containing a webcast link to the earnings press release.
A replay of the call and webcast will be available one hour after the call ends through Jun. 8, 2012. To access the telephone replay, dial 888-286-8010 (U.S.) or +1- 617-801-6888 (outside the U.S.) and use the pass code 77104012. The webcast replay will be available at www.ciber.com/cbr.About Ciber Ciber is a client-focused, results-driven IT consulting company. Its 7,000 consultants provide the business acumen, technical skills and flexibility to help businesses and governments around the globe get the most from technology. Since 1974 Ciber has combined the stability and resources of a large consultant with the agility and personal touch of a local firm. Ciber trades on the New York Stock Exchange and earned nearly $1 billion in annual revenue during 2011. For more information, visit www.Ciber.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV