DALLAS, April 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Holly Energy Partners (NYSE: HEP) plans to announce results for its quarter ended March 31, 2012 on April 30, 2012, before the opening of trading on the NYSE. The company has scheduled a webcast conference on April 30, 2012 at 4:00PM Eastern time to discuss financial results.
This webcast may be accessed at: http://www.videonewswire.com/event.asp?id=86440
An audio archive of this webcast will be available using the above noted link through May 14, 2012.
Holly Energy Partners, L.P., headquartered in Dallas, Texas, provides petroleum product transportation and terminal services to the petroleum industry, including HollyFrontier Corporation, which currently owns a 42% interest in the Partnership. The Partnership owns and operates product pipelines and terminals primarily in Texas, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Arizona, Washington, Kansas, Wyoming, Idaho and Utah.SOURCE Holly Energy Partners, L.P.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV