HONOLULU, April 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Central Pacific Financial Corp. (NYSE: CPF), parent company of Central Pacific Bank, will release its first quarter 2012 earnings on Thursday, April 26, 2012, before the open of the New York Stock Exchange. Management will review the first quarter results by conference call and live audio webcast beginning at 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time ( 7:00 a.m. Hawaii Time) on April 26, 2012.
Interested parties may listen to the conference by calling 1-877-317-6789, or by listening to the webcast on the company's investor relations website at http://investor.centralpacificbank.com. A replay of the call will be available through May 28, 2012 by dialing 1-877-344-7529 (passcode: 10011925) and on the company's website.
About Central Pacific Financial Corp.Central Pacific Financial Corp. is a Hawaii-based bank holding company with $4.1 billion in assets. Central Pacific Bank, its primary subsidiary, operates 34 branches and 120 ATMs in the state of Hawaii. For additional information, please visit the Company's website at http://www.centralpacificbank.com.
SOURCE Central Pacific Financial Corp.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV