K-V Pharmaceutical Company To Present At Imperial Capital 2012 Healthcare Investor Forum
ST. LOUIS, April 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- K-V Pharmaceutical Company (the "Company") (NYSE: KVa/KVb) today announced that Greg Divis, President and CEO, and Tom McHugh, Chief Financial Officer, will present at the Imperial Capital 2012 Healthcare Investor Forum on Tuesday, April 17, 2012 at 2:00 p.m. EDT at The New York Palace Hotel in New York City.
Following the conclusion of the formal presentation, two industry experts will join the Company's management to take questions from the audience.
The presentation will be available via webcast. To access the web cast, please go to the investor relations portion of the Company's website at www.kvpharmaceutical.com and visit the "Upcoming Investor Events" tab. Please log-in at least 10 minutes prior to the start time to ensure a connection. The webcast of the presentation will be archived for thirty days.
About K-V Pharmaceutical CompanyK-V Pharmaceutical Company is a specialty branded pharmaceutical company with a primary focus in the area of women's healthcare. As such, we are committed to advancing the health of women across all the stages of their lives. For further information about K-V Pharmaceutical Company, please visit the Company's corporate Website at www.kvpharmaceutical.com. SOURCE K-V Pharmaceutical Company
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV