ST. PAUL, Minn., April 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- H.B. Fuller Company (NYSE: FUL) announced today that its Board of Directors voted to increase the Company's regular quarterly dividend from $0.075 per share of common stock to $0.085 per share of common stock. This represents a 13 percent increase over the prior quarterly dividend and marks the 43rd consecutive year in which the Company has increased its dividend.
The dividend is payable on May 10, 2012, to shareholders of record at the close of business on April 26, 2012.
About H.B. Fuller Company:For 125 years, H.B. Fuller has been a leading global adhesives provider focusing on perfecting adhesives, sealants and other specialty chemical products to improve products and lives. Recognized for unmatched technical support and innovation, H.B. Fuller brings knowledge and strength to help its customers find precisely the right formulation for the right performance. With fiscal 2011 net revenue of $1.6 billion, H.B. Fuller serves customers in packaging, hygiene, general assembly, paper converting, woodworking, construction, and consumer businesses. For more information, visit HBFuller.com, HBFullerStrength.com, read our blog or follow GlueTalk on Twitter.Maximillian Marcy Investor Relations651-236-5062 SOURCE H.B. Fuller Company
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV