HOUSTON, April 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Spectra Energy Partners, LP (NYSE: SEP) will announce its first quarter 2012 earnings results before the market opens on Friday, May 4, and will hold an analyst conference call at 10 a.m. CT that same day.
The webcast can be accessed via the Investor Relations section of Spectra Energy Partners' website, or the conference call can be accessed by dialing 888-252-3715 in the United States or 706-634-8942 outside the United States. The conference ID is 65119441.
Please call five to ten minutes prior to the scheduled start time. A replay of the conference call will be available after 1:00 p.m. CT, May 4, 2012, until 5:00 p.m. CT, August 1, 2012, by dialing 800-585-8367 with conference ID 65119441. The international replay number is 404-537-3406 with conference ID 65119441. A replay and transcript also will be available by accessing the Investor Relations section of Spectra Energy Partners' website at http://www.spectraenergypartners.com.
Spectra Energy Partners, LP (NYSE: SEP) is a Houston-based master limited partnership, formed by Spectra Energy Corp (NYSE: SE), that owns interests in natural gas transportation and storage assets in the United States, including more than 3,200 miles of transmission and gathering pipelines and approximately 57 billion cubic feet (Bcf) of natural gas storage. These assets are capable of transporting 3.6 Bcf of natural gas per day from growing supply areas to high-demand markets.SOURCE Spectra Energy Partners, LP
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV