Energen Corporation (NYSE: EGN) senior managers will meet with members of the investment community at IPAA’s Oil & Gas Investment Symposium (OGIS) in New York on April 16-17, 2012. James T. McManus, chairman and chief executive officer, will deliver Energen’s investor presentation on Monday, April 16, 2012, at 4:10 p.m. ET.
Access to the presentation will be available at www.energen.com or http://www.investorcalendar.com/CEPage.asp?ID=168015. A replay of the presentation will be available on Energen’s web site for 90 days.
Slides to be used in the presentation will be available for viewing on Energen’s home page, http://www.energen.com, beginning Monday, April 16, at 8:00 a.m. ET.
Energen Corporation is an oil and gas exploration and production company with headquarters in Birmingham, Alabama. Through Energen Resources Corporation, the company has more than 900 million barrels of oil-equivalent proved, probable, and possible reserves and is focused on increasing its oil and natural gas liquids production and reserves. The company’s all-domestic reserves are located mainly in the Permian and San Juan basins. For more information, go to http://www.energen.com .
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV