Starbucks has worked to trim costs by closing underperforming stores and limiting the number of new store openings, and it is making an aggressive push into China.
Shares of Starbucks hit a 52-week high on Thursday of $60.44. The stock's 52-week low of $33.72 was set on Aug. 9.
"As it relates to the single-serve arena, the company is unique vs. peers in that it now owns both the content and distribution and we believe SBUX shares will benefit as the company transitions from the 'stealth' way to a clear and obvious way for investors to play the premium single-serve opportunity," Piper Jaffray analysts wrote in an April 3 report. "Looking out to FY16, we would note that our estimates reflect the company's CPG segment contributing approximately 30% of the Starbucks' consolidated
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Alexandra Zendrian >To submit a news tip, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. >To follow the writer on Twitter, go to Alexandra Zendrian.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV