- Jim Cartwright , Senior Vice President and Managing Director, Saatchi & Saatchi X: With over 25 years in the graphics arts industry, Cartwright has a unique combination of both agency and printing experience that he has leveraged into award-winning work with Procter & Gamble's Walmart Global Customer Team.
- Brad Davis, Chief Marketing Officer, Opus Bank: Davis was named the nation's leading financial services marketing executive by U.S. Banker, served as Chairman of the Board of the Retail Advertising & Marketing Association, was named one of the Top 50 Marketers in America, and was inducted into the Retail Marketing Hall of Fame in Chicago.
- Bob Griese, Pro Football Hall of Fame Quarterback, Miami Dolphins: Griese's accomplishments on the field as a Hall of Fame quarterback were succeeded by his success as one of network television's most respected football analysts.
- Laurie Tucker, Senior Vice President, Corporate Marketing, FedEx Services: As primary champion of the FedEx brand and customer loyalty, Tucker has helped establish FedEx as one of Fortune Magazine's "World's Most Admired Companies" and MilwordBrown Optimor's "100 Most Valuable Global Brands."
Consolidated Graphics, Inc. Attracts Industry-Leading Keynote Speakers To Annual Emerge™ Conference
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.