HOUSTON, April 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Leading executives from Saatchi & Saatchi X, FedEx, and Opus Bank, as well as a Pro Football Hall of Fame Quarterback, are all part of the lineup at Consolidated Graphics, Inc.'s (NYSE: CGX) third annual emerge conference to be held April 17 – 20 in New Orleans. Emerge is sponsored by HP, Ricoh, Kodak and Adobe, among many others.
"We've attracted keynote speakers that are experts in their respective fields, people who are committed to leading their audiences forward and building a future that shifts the status quo," said Aaron Grohs, Executive Vice President, Sales and Marketing at Consolidated Graphics. "Emerge underscores our own commitment to push the boundaries of print technology, to think differently and to engage the support of our customers and suppliers to optimize our collective business performance."
Emerge 2012 keynote speakers include:
- Jim Cartwright , Senior Vice President and Managing Director, Saatchi & Saatchi X: With over 25 years in the graphics arts industry, Cartwright has a unique combination of both agency and printing experience that he has leveraged into award-winning work with Procter & Gamble's Walmart Global Customer Team.
- Brad Davis, Chief Marketing Officer, Opus Bank: Davis was named the nation's leading financial services marketing executive by U.S. Banker, served as Chairman of the Board of the Retail Advertising & Marketing Association, was named one of the Top 50 Marketers in America, and was inducted into the Retail Marketing Hall of Fame in Chicago.
- Bob Griese, Pro Football Hall of Fame Quarterback, Miami Dolphins: Griese's accomplishments on the field as a Hall of Fame quarterback were succeeded by his success as one of network television's most respected football analysts.
- Laurie Tucker, Senior Vice President, Corporate Marketing, FedEx Services: As primary champion of the FedEx brand and customer loyalty, Tucker has helped establish FedEx as one of Fortune Magazine's "World's Most Admired Companies" and MilwordBrown Optimor's "100 Most Valuable Global Brands."
The keynote speakers will present April 18 and 19 at the Hyatt Regency in New Orleans to an audience of nearly one thousand executives that includes leading brands across the country.Emerge is hosted by Consolidated Graphics, along with the support of companies such as HP (diamond sponsor), Ricoh (platinum sponsor), Kodak (gold sponsor), and 29 silver level sponsors. The Encore Awards Gala, held April 18 and honoring innovative print design, is sponsored by Adobe and will features a special presentation by Noha Edell, Business Development Manager for Adobe. "It is with the support of our suppliers and partners such as HP, Ricoh, Kodak and Adobe that we are able to host such a groundbreaking event. Our hope is that emerge will continue to be a significant contributor to advanced thought leadership in the print industry for many years to come," said Grohs.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Jim Cramer + 20 Wall Street pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Real-time trading forum
- Actionable trade ideas
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV