Magal Security Systems
Magal Security Systems (MAGS) is an international solutions provider of safety, security, site management and intelligence gathering and compilation solutions and products. This stock is trading up 9.3% to $5.74 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $5.31-$5.7552-Week Range: $2.18-$6.46 Volume: 238,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 163,629 From a technical perspective, MAGS is starting to flirt with a near-term breakout trade today since the stock is bumping up against some overhead resistance at $5.74 with above average volume. Traders should now look for long-biased trades as long as MAGS is trending above $5.74 with strong upside volume flows and if it closes near its daily highs today. If we get that action, then MAGS will likely hit its recent high of $6.46, and then have a chance to take that high out and move towards $7 in the near future. To see more stocks under-$10 that are making notable moves higher today, check out the Stocks Under-$10 Moving Higher portfolio on Stockpickr. -- Written by Roberto Pedone in Winderemere, Fla.
Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV