Rentech (RTK) is a provider of clean energy solutions. Rentech owns and operates a nitrogen fertilizer plant in East Dubuque, Ill., that manufactures and sells natural gas-based nitrogen fertilizer products within the corn-belt region in the U.S. This stock is trading up 6.4% at $2.21 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $2.08-$2.2252-Week Range: $0.72-$2.22 Volume: 1.8 million Three-Month Average Volume: 2.25 million >>7 Energy Stocks That Investors Have All Wrong From a technical perspective, RTK is ripping higher today on decent volume. This move is quickly pushing RTK within range of triggering a major breakout trade. That trade will hit once RTK takes out some near-term overhead resistance at $2.22 with high-volume. Traders should now look for long-biased trades once RTK sustains a move and close over $2.22 with volume that's near or above 2.25 million shares. If we get that action soon, look for RTK to make a run at $3 or higher in the near future.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV