INVESTOR ALERT: Approximately 96 Hours Remain; Former Louisiana Attorney General And Kahn Swick & Foti, LLC Remind Investors With Large Financial Interests Of Important Deadline In Lawsuit Against Kinross Gold Corporation
Kahn Swick & Foti, LLC ("KSF") and KSF partner, the former Attorney General of Louisiana, Charles C. Foti, Jr., remind investors that they have only until April 16, 2012 to file lead plaintiff applications in a securities class action lawsuit against Kinross Gold Corp. (NYSE: KGC - News), if they purchased the Company’s common stock between February 16, 2011 and January 17, 2012, inclusive (the "Class Period"). The action is pending in the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York.
What You May Do
If you purchased shares of Kinross Gold and would like to discuss your legal rights and how this case might affect you and your right to recover for your economic loss, you may, without obligation or cost to you, e-mail or call KSF Managing Partner, Lewis Kahn ( firstname.lastname@example.org), toll free, 877-515-1850, or via cell phone any time at 504-301-7900, or KSF Director of Client Relations, Neil Rothstein, Esq. ( email@example.com), toll free at 877-694-9510, or via cell phone any time at 330-860-4092. If you wish to serve as a lead plaintiff in this class action, you must petition the Court by April 16, 2012.
About Kahn Swick & Foti, LLCKSF, whose partners include the Former Louisiana Attorney General Charles C. Foti, Jr., is a law firm focused on securities class action and shareholder derivative litigation with offices in New York and Louisiana. KSF’s lawyers have significant experience litigating complex securities class actions nationwide on behalf of both institutional and individual shareholders. To learn more about KSF, you may visit www.ksfcounsel.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV