- The Special Meeting was called by less than 10% of the holders of outstanding capital stock of the Corporation entitled to vote, as necessary pursuant to Article I Section 2 of Company Bylaws.
- Of the fifteen "shareholders" who called the special meeting, only seven appear on the official ValCom Shareholder List, provided by Company's Stock Transfer Agent, Continental Stock and Transfer Company. The seven shareholders who do appear on the list hold only 9,521,754 shares of ValCom stock, not the 12,593,950 that they claim to own, and significantly less than the 10% threshold amount required to call a special shareholder meeting pursuant to Article I Section 2 of Company Bylaws.
- Before a shareholder vote can proceed, the Company must audit and determine the total number of outstanding shares of ValCom. Pursuant to the ValCom 10-Q for the period ending June 30, 2011, there were 178 million outstanding voting shares reported. According to the most recent Shareholder List provided by the Company Stock Transfer Agent, there are significantly more outstanding shares, and it is unknown how many of these shares have voting rights and also which shares may have been issued without proper authorization.
- According to Article I Section 4 of the Company bylaws, each stockholder entitled to vote at any meeting shall be given written notice of such meeting. Not all shareholders of ValCom were given written notice of this special meeting, and the meeting is therefore in violation of Company Bylaws.
- The special shareholder meeting is in violation of 17 C.F.R. subsection 240.14a-6(b), which requires copies of the proxy statement, form of proxy, and all other soliciting materials to be filed with the Securities Exchange Commission. Further, Article I Section 10(j) of the Company Bylaws requires that all proxies comply with Section 14 of the Securities Exchange Act, or the Rules and Regulations promulgated thereunder.
Special Meeting Of ValCom, Inc.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.