MONTREAL, April 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ - Freeport Capital Inc., (the "Corporation" or "Freeport"), (CNSX: FAS) is pleased to announce that the cease trade order issued against the Corporation by the Autorité des Marchés Financiers and Ontario Securities Commission on July 20 th 2010, by the Alberta Securities Commission on November 4 th 2010 and by the British Columbia Securities Commission on July 5 th 2010 (the " Commissions") has been successfully revoked. The cease trade order was issued as a result of the Corporation's failure to file its annual audited financial statements, annual management's discussion and analysis, a certification of its annual filings for the year ended December 31, 2009, interim unaudited financial statements, interim management's discussion and analysis, and certification of interim filings for the interim periods ended March 31, 2010. All of the Corporation's regulatory filings are up to date effective with this press release.
About Freeport Capital Inc.
Freeport Capital Inc. (CNSX: FAS) provides innovative Internet-based point-of-sale (POS) technology solutions for businesses and consumers worldwide.
SOURCE FREEPORT CAPITAL INC.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV