MONTREAL, April 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ - Freeport Capital Inc., (the "Corporation" or "Freeport"), (CNSX: FAS) is pleased to announce that the cease trade order issued against the Corporation by the Autorité des Marchés Financiers and Ontario Securities Commission on July 20 th 2010, by the Alberta Securities Commission on November 4 th 2010 and by the British Columbia Securities Commission on July 5 th 2010 (the " Commissions") has been successfully revoked. The cease trade order was issued as a result of the Corporation's failure to file its annual audited financial statements, annual management's discussion and analysis, a certification of its annual filings for the year ended December 31, 2009, interim unaudited financial statements, interim management's discussion and analysis, and certification of interim filings for the interim periods ended March 31, 2010. All of the Corporation's regulatory filings are up to date effective with this press release.
About Freeport Capital Inc.
Freeport Capital Inc. (CNSX: FAS) provides innovative Internet-based point-of-sale (POS) technology solutions for businesses and consumers worldwide.
SOURCE FREEPORT CAPITAL INC.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV