HOUSTON, April 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Parker Drilling (NYSE: PKD) announced today it intends to report its financial results for the First Quarter 2012 on Wednesday, May 2. The Company expects to issue its earnings report that morning and will follow with a conference call at 10:00 a.m. CDT ( 11:00 a.m. EDT). Those interested in listening to the call by telephone may do so by dialing (480) 629-9692. Alternatively, the call can be accessed through the Investor Relations section of the Company's website at http://www.parkerdrilling.com.
A copy of the earnings report and related information will be available on the Company's website. A replay of the call can be accessed on the Company's website for 12 months or by telephone from May 2 through May 9 by dialing (303) 590-3030 and using the access code 4531531#.
Parker Drilling (NYSE: PKD) provides contract drilling and drilling-related services to the energy industry. Parker Drilling's rig fleet includes 24 land rigs and two offshore barge rigs in international locations, 13 barge rigs in the U.S. Gulf of Mexico, one land rig located in the U.S. and two land rigs in Alaska undergoing commissioning. The Company's rental tools business supplies premium equipment to operators for use on land and offshore in the U.S. and select international markets. Parker Drilling also performs contract drilling services on client-owned rigs and provides technical services addressing drilling challenges for exploration and production companies worldwide. More information about Parker Drilling can be found at www.parkerdrilling.com.
SOURCE Parker Drilling
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV