PANAMA CITY, April 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Banco Latinoamericano de Comercio Exterior, S.A. (Bladex) (NYSE: BLX), announced today that it will host its First Quarter 2012 conference call on Thursday, April 19, 2012 @ 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time.
To participate, please dial:
In the U.S.: (800) 311-9401
Outside of the U.S.: (334) 323-7224Conference ID: 8034 There will also be a live Webcast of the event at www.bladex.com. To access the replay, please dial: In the U.S. - 1-877-919-4059 Outside of the U.S. – 1-334-323-7226 Conference Code - 39009511 Bladex will release First Quarter 2012 results Wednesday, April 18, 2012 before the market open. Bladex is a supranational bank originally established by the Central Banks of Latin America and Caribbean countries to promote trade finance in the Region. Based in Panama, its shareholders include central and state-owned entities in 23 countries of the Region, as well as Latin American and international commercial banks, and institutional and retail investors. For further information, please access our website on the Internet at www.bladex.com or contact: Bladex, Head Office, Calle 50 y Aquilino de la Guardia, Panama, Republic of PanamaAttention: Mr. Christopher Schech, Senior Vice President & Chief Financial OfficerTel.: (507) 210-8630, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Corporate Communications, Inc., 20 Broad Street, 25th Floor, New York, NY 10005Attention: Ms. Melanie Carpenter or Mr. Peter MajeskiTel.: (212) 406-3694, E-mail: email@example.com SOURCE Banco Latinoamericano de Comercio Exterior, S.A.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV