Camelot, Fromage's 'WIENER DOG NATIONALS' Races Closer To The Finish Line
UNIVERSAL CITY, Calif., April 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Camelot Entertainment Group, Inc. (OTC: CMGR) ("Camelot") announced today that Camelot Distribution Group's co-production with Fromage Pictures, WIENER DOG NATIONALS, has begun casting as it continues its fundraising efforts through a mixture of private equity, product placement and crowd funding on Kickstarter.
Director Kevan Peterson has begun casting the "Jack Family." He has just signed teen musical sensation Austin Anderson (Nickelodeon's "Victorious") to play "Skip" (older brother) and is in negotiations for the role of "Phil" (father). Peterson is currently holding a nationwide search for the lead role of the son "Danny" age 11.
"We are looking at both known and unknown talent for the role of Danny," said Director Peterson. "He is such an important aspect of this film, that we are determined to find the right kid, whether that be someone here in Los Angeles or throughout the rest of the U.S."
Fans of the project can contribute to the campaign on the Kickstarter website in exchange for signed memorabilia, access to behind the scenes information and footage, as well as "Special Thanks" in the credits for them and their pets.WIENER DOG NATIONALS is a family friendly live action film about a family that unites when their newly adopted dachshund races for the championship title. With marketing support from hotdog chain Wienerschitzel, the film originates from the actual Wiener Nationals dachshund races held every year all over the country. "It's great to see this project come to life," said Co-President of Distribution Jessica Kelly. "We'll be premiering a teaser trailer at Cannes in May and look forward to pre-selling a handful of territories." Join the facebook fan page at http://on.fb.me/x8T8hp ABOUT KICKSTARTER
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV