HOPKINTON , Mass., April 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
- EMC® VSPEX™ Proven Infrastructure accelerates the journey to cloud computing, delivering simple, efficient and flexible reference architectures based on best of breed components.
- VSPEX is the industry's most flexible reference architecture designed in conjunction with Brocade, Cisco, Citrix, Intel, Microsoft Corp., and VMware.
- VSPEX is available exclusively through partners in the EMC Velocity ™ partner program.
- VSPEX Partners can fully leverage the EMC brand and industrial design in their VSPEX offerings.
- VSPEX Labs provides partners with a cloud infrastructure to test, validate and demonstrate new VSPEX configurations.
EMC (NYSE: EMC) today announced EMC VSPEX Proven Infrastructure – a simple, efficient, and flexible reference architecture comprised of EMC's award-winning storage systems and next-generation backup products, along with best-of-breed virtualization, server, and network technology from EMC alliance partners Brocade, Cisco, Citrix, Intel, Microsoft, and VMware.(Photo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20120412/NE86406) The fourteen initial VSPEX configurations represent the most popular use cases for customers moving to cloud computing. These use cases are focused on enabling customers to accelerate deployment of private cloud and end user computing environments. For private cloud deployments customers have the option of running VMware vSphere 5.0 or Microsoft Windows Hyper-V from 50-250 virtual machines and for end-user computing deployments customers can choose between VMware View and Citrix XenDesktop® from 50 to 2000 virtual desktops. Full details are available on emc.com. Additional VSPEX configurations will be made available based on partner demand. VSPEX Proven Infrastructure is now available to partners in the EMC Velocity ™ partner program. For the first time partners can fully leverage the EMC brand and industrial design in delivering VSPEX solutions to their customers. In addition EMC is providing VSPEX labs for partners to test, validate and demonstrate new VSPEX solutions. accelerate deployment of private cloud infrastructure based
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV