Fluor Corporation (NYSE: FLR) will hold a conference call to review results for its first quarter ended March 31, 2012. The public is invited to listen to the conference call on Thursday, May 3, 2012, at 5:30 p.m. Eastern time with CEO David Seaton, Chief Financial Officer Mike Steuert and incoming Chief Financial Officer Biggs Porter. Financial results will be released after the market closes.
A live webcast of the call and an accompanying slide presentation will be available at investor.fluor.com. The call will also be accessible by telephone at 888-221-9588 (U.S.) or 913-312-6697 (outside the U.S.). The conference ID is 4598372.
A replay of the webcast will be available for 30 days. A replay of the call will be available by telephone for one week by dialing 888-203-1112 (U.S.) or 719-457-0820 (outside the U.S.), conference ID 4598372.
About Fluor CorporationFluor Corporation (NYSE: FLR) designs, builds and maintains many of the world's most challenging and complex projects. Founded in 1912, John Simon Fluor Sr. started the Company with a modest investment of $100. Since those humble beginnings, the Company has grown into one of the largest engineering & construction companies in the world. Fluor is celebrating its 100 th anniversary during 2012. Today, through its global network of offices on six continents, the company provides comprehensive capabilities and world-class expertise in engineering, procurement, construction, commissioning, operations, maintenance and project management. Headquartered in Irving, Texas, Fluor is a FORTUNE 200 company and had revenue of $23.4 billion in 2011. For more information, visit www.fluor100.com and www.fluor.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV