POOLCORP (NASDAQ:POOL) will hold a conference call to discuss first quarter 2012 results on Thursday, April 19, 2012, at 10:00 a.m. Central Time (11:00 a.m. Eastern Time).
The earnings results will be released before the market opens on April 19, 2012. The press release will be available immediately after publishing on the POOL website at www.poolcorp.com.
The web cast is also being distributed through the Thomson StreetEvents Network. Individual investors can listen to the call at www.earnings.com, Thomson’s individual investor portal, powered by StreetEvents. Institutional investors can access the call via Thomson StreetEvents ( www.streetevents.com), a password-protected event management site.
Pool Corporation is the largest wholesale distributor of swimming pool
and related backyard products. Currently, POOL operates 298 sales
centers in North America and Europe, through which it distributes more
than 160,000 national brand and private label products to roughly 80,000
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV