BEIJING, April 12, 2012 /PRNewswire-Asia/ -- Huaneng Power International, Inc. ("HPI", the "Company") (NYSE: HNP; HKEx: 902; SSE: 600011) today announced that Huaneng Rudong Wind Power Generation Company Limited Wind Farm Phase I Project (the "Project") (in which the company has controlling interest) was recently approved by the Development and Reform Commission of the Jiangsu Province.
The Project will be constructed with generation capacity of 48MW. The total investment of the Project is estimated to be approximately RMB452 million, of which RMB120 million, or 25% of the total investment, will be project capital to be funded by Rudong Wind Power Generation Company Limited. The remaining investment will be funded by bank loans or from owners of the Project.
About the Company
The Company is one of China's largest listed power producers with controlled generation capacity of 60,375 MW and equity-based generation capacity of 55,350 MW. The power plants of the Company are located in 19 provinces, municipalities and autonomous regions in China. The Company also has a wholly-owned power company in Singapore.For enquiries, please contact: Huaneng Power International, Inc. Ms. MENG Jing / Ms. ZHAO Lin Tel: (8610) 6608 6765 / 6322 6596Fax: (8610) 6641 2321Email: email@example.com
Wonderful Sky Financial Group Limited Mr. Hon Fung / Ms. Yolanda Wang / Mr. Tony Chen / Ms. Sharon Lau Tel: (852) 2851 1038Fax: (852) 2865 1638Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com SOURCE Huaneng Power International, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV