WORCESTER, Mass., April 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- ThermoEnergy Corporation (OTCBB: TMEN), an industry leader in wastewater recovery and emissions-free combustion technologies, announced today that Cary Bullock, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, and Ted Klowan, Chief Financial Officer, will host a conference call on April 17, 2012. During the call, management will discuss the company's fourth quarter 2011 results.
The conference call will be on Tuesday April 17th at 10:00 a.m. EDT. Management will make a brief presentation focusing on the company's results, strategies and operating plans. Those wishing to dial in to the call via telephone can do so at Toll Free: 1-877-941-1427. Toll/International: 1-480-629-9664 Conference ID: 4532077.
A live webcast will be available at: http://viavid.net/dce.aspx?sid=0000962CThis event is optimized for Windows Media Player Version 9. A recording of the call will be available at the above link 15 minutes after the conclusion of the event. About ThermoEnergyFounded in 1988, ThermoEnergy, is a diversified technologies company engaged in the worldwide development, sales and commercialization of patented and/or proprietary municipal and industrial wastewater treatment and power generation technologies. Additional information on the Company and its technologies can be found on its website at www.thermoenergy.com. THIS PRESS RELEASE INCLUDES STATEMENTS THAT MAY CONSTITUTE "FORWARD LOOKING" STATEMENTS, USUALLY CONTAINING THE WORDS "ESTIMATE", "PROJECT", "EXPECT" OR SIMILAR EXPRESSIONS. FORWARD LOOKING STATEMENTS INHERENTLY INVOLVE RISKS AND UNCERTAINTIES THAT COULD CAUSE ACTUAL RESULTS TO DIFFER MATERIALLY FROM CURRENT EXPECTATIONS. BY MAKING THESE FORWARD LOOKING STATEMENTS, THE COMPANY UNDERTAKES NO OBLIGATION TO UPDATE THESE STATEMENTS FOR REVISIONS OR CHANGES. SOURCE ThermoEnergy Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV