Today AOL Inc., a premier digital media company, and BermanBraun, a well-known and creative innovator, announced the relaunch of PawNation, a top-ranked website that provides animal lovers with the latest pet lifestyle, nutrition, training, behavior and grooming news.*
From alpacas to zebras, dogs to cats, editors will curate the best pet and animal content into one destination. Readers will find the perfect mix of tips, news, pet health and product reviews, plus videos and photos of the cutest animals on the planet. Visitors will be guided by our two mascots: Chopper, a terrier mix best known for his appearances in Pirates of the Caribbean and Travelers Insurance commercials, and Cairo, an Egyptian Mau made famous by her starring role in Catwoman.
PawNation is overseen by Saryn Chorney.
“Pets are a huge part of millions of families and PawNation believes pets deserve the Hollywood treatment,” said Saryn Chorney, Editor in Chief of PawNation.com. "I’m so excited to launch this destination as a complete experience to promote pets and animal culture on the Web.”Features on PawNation include:
- Pet Profiles – Owners can create profiles and upload photos of their pets to compete in the ‘Who’s Cutest?’ game, as well as vote and earn badges for their pet.
- Featured Columns – Many unique personalities pen columns for PawNation, including Chopper and Cairo, Matilda, the resident feline of New York City’s Algonquin Hotel; Lucy, a world traveling pampered pooch; the Bronx Zoo Cobra, made famous after his escape from the zoo last year, and Randall, the narrator behind the viral “Honey Badger” video.
- The Dish – A news hub of current events, celebrity pet updates, and causes and op-ed pieces about trending topics from the animal kingdom.
- Adoptions – Adoption tips and pet matches are made available through a partnership with PetFinder .
- Dog and Cat Symptom Checkers - Powered by petMD, this tool helps owners determine their pet’s ailments.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV