RICHMOND, Va., April 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The Brink's Company (NYSE: BCO), a global leader in security-related services, will host a conference call on Thursday, April 26, at 11:00 a.m. (ET) to review first-quarter results, which will be released earlier that day.
The conference call can be accessed by calling (800) 860-2442 (domestic), (412) 858-4600 (international) and (866) 605-3852 in Canada. Participants should call in at least five minutes prior to the start of the call. The call will also be available via live webcast at www.Brinks.com.
A replay of the call will be available through May 11, 2012, at (877) 344-7529 (domestic) or (412) 317-0088 (international). The conference number is 10012714. A webcast replay will also be available at www.Brinks.com.
About The Brink's Company The Brink's Company (NYSE:BCO) is the world's premier provider of secure transportation and cash management services. For more information, please visit The Brink's Company website at www.Brinks.com or call 804-289-9709.Contact: Investor Relations 804.289.9709 SOURCE The Brink's Company
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV