HOUSTON, April 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Gastar Exploration Ltd. (NYSE Amex: GST) announced today that the Company will be presenting at the 2012 IPAA Oil and Gas Investment Symposium to be held on April 16 - 18, 2012, at the Sheraton New York Hotel and Towers in New York City.
J. Russell Porter, President and Chief Executive Officer, will make a presentation on
Tuesday, April 17 at
11:20 a.m. Eastern Time. To listen to an audio webcast of the presentation and view accompanying presentation materials, visit the Investor Relations page of Gastar's web site at
www.gastar.com and select Events/Presentations. A replay will be archived on the web site shortly after the presentation concludes.
About Gastar Exploration
Gastar Exploration Ltd. is an independent company engaged in the exploration, development and production of natural gas and oil in the United States. Our principal business activities include the identification, acquisition, and subsequent exploration and development of natural gas and oil properties with an emphasis on unconventional reserves, such as shale resource plays. We are currently pursuing the development of liquids-rich natural gas in the Marcellus Shale in the Appalachia area of West Virginia and, to a lesser extent, central and southwestern Pennsylvania. We also hold prospective acreage in the deep Bossier play in the Hilltop area of East Texas. For more information, visit our web site at www.gastar.com .
Company Contact:Gastar Exploration Ltd. Michael Gerlich, Vice President and CFO713-739-1800 / email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV