Chesapeake Lodging Trust (NYSE:CHSP) will release its earnings for the quarter ended March 31, 2012 after the market closes on Tuesday, May 1, 2012 and will host a conference call later that afternoon at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time. Participating on the call will be James L. Francis, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Douglas W. Vicari, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer.
Interested individuals are invited to listen to the call by dialing (877) 683-0303 (U.S./Canadian callers) or (706) 643-5037 (International callers). The conference call ID is 71634369. A simultaneous webcast of the call will be available on the Trust’s website at www.chesapeakelodgingtrust.com. It is recommended that participants call or log on 10 minutes ahead of the scheduled start time to ensure proper connection.
A replay of the conference call will be available two hours after the live call until midnight on May 8, 2012. To access the replay, dial (855) 859-2056 (U.S./Canadian callers) or (404) 537-3406 (International callers). The conference call ID is 71634369. A webcast replay and transcript of the conference call will be archived and available on the Trust’s website for 12 months.
ABOUT CHESAPEAKE LODGING TRUSTChesapeake Lodging Trust is a self-advised lodging real estate investment trust (REIT) focused on investments primarily in upper-upscale hotels in major business and convention markets and, on a selective basis, premium select-service and extended-stay hotels in urban settings or unique locations in the United States. The Trust owns 12 hotels with an aggregate of 3,516 rooms in six states and the District of Columbia. Additional information can be found on the Trust’s website at www.chesapeakelodgingtrust.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV