PITTSBURGH, April 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- ANSYS, Inc. (NASDAQ: ANSS) announced today that the Company expects to release its first quarter 2012 earnings on Thursday, May 3, 2012. The Company will hold a conference call conducted by James E. Cashman III, president and chief executive officer, and Maria T. Shields, chief financial officer, at 10:30 a.m. Eastern Time to discuss first quarter 2012 results and future outlook.
CONFERENCE CALL INFORMATION:
What: ANSYS First Quarter 2012 Earnings Conference CallWhen: May 3, 2012 at 10:30 a.m. Eastern Time Where: http://investors.ansys.com The conference call dial-in numbers are (800) 860-2442 (US) or (412) 858-4600 (CAN and INT'L) Passcode: ANSYS The call will be recorded with replay available within two hours after the call at http://investors.ansys.com or at (877) 344-7529 (US) or (412) 317-0088 (CAN and INT'L) Passcode: 10012904 About ANSYS, Inc. ANSYS brings clarity and insight to customers' most complex design challenges through fast, accurate and reliable engineering simulation. Our technology enables organizations ― no matter their industry ― to predict with confidence that their products will thrive in the real world. Customers trust our software to help ensure product integrity and drive business success through innovation. Founded in 1970, ANSYS employs more than 2,100 professionals, many of them experts in engineering fields such as finite element analysis, computational fluid dynamics, electronics and electromagnetics, and design optimization. Headquartered south of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, U.S.A., ANSYS has more than 60 strategic sales locations throughout the world with a network of channel partners in 40+ countries. Visit www.ansys.com for more information. ANSS-F SOURCE ANSYS, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV