Gold Resource Corp Stock Upgraded (GORO)
- GORO's very impressive revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 10.3%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues leaped by 640.5%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- GORO has no debt to speak of therefore resulting in a debt-to-equity ratio of zero, which we consider to be a relatively favorable sign. To add to this, GORO has a quick ratio of 2.34, which demonstrates the ability of the company to cover short-term liquidity needs.
- The company's current return on equity greatly increased when compared to its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a signal of significant strength within the corporation. Compared to other companies in the Metals & Mining industry and the overall market, GOLD RESOURCE CORP's return on equity significantly exceeds that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- The gross profit margin for GOLD RESOURCE CORP is currently very high, coming in at 85.20%. It has increased significantly from the same period last year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 107.20% significantly outperformed against the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 337.98% to $18.18 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, GOLD RESOURCE CORP has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -49.01%.
-- Written by a member of TheStreet RatingsStaff
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.