An individual may only vote for one man of the match across all matches played during any one Voting Period.
The criteria for voting should be based on the player who shows the most skill and has the best performance out of the players on the pitch during the FA Cup match.
In the event that voters fail to comply with these criteria, the promoter reserves the right during televised matches for Octagon Worldwide Ltd to exercise an overriding vote.
Subject to the above, the fan vote will comprise 100% of the total vote for man of the match in respect of both televised and non-televised FA Cup matches. The man of the match will be announced in the stadium where the FA Cup Match is being played (as well as on television if the FA Cup match is televised) after the 87th minute.Over 18s only www.drinkaware.co.ukABOUT AURASMA Aurasma is the world's first visual browser – a new augmented reality technology that merges the physical world with the virtual. Available as a free app for newer iPhones, iPads and high-powered Android devices or as a free kernel for developers, Aurasma uses advanced image and pattern recognition to recognise and understand real-world images and objects in much the same way as the human brain does. It then seamlessly blends the real-world with rich interactive content such as videos and animations called "Auras". Auras can be created for printed images, product packaging, clothing, physical places and users can even use the app to create and share their own. Since its launch in June 2011, Aurasma has had more than three million downloads. Over 3,500 partners in markets including retail, fashion, sport, automotive, consumer electronics, entertainment, advertising and publishing are using the free technology in their campaigns, on their products or embedding the technology in their own applications. Aurasma was developed by and is part of software company Autonomy – an HP Company.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV