Find The Best Education Material At 'The 26th Seoul International EDU-Care Fair For Children'
SEOUL, South Korea, April 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- 'The 26th Seoul International EDU-Care fair for Children (EDUCARE 2012)', the Korea longest exhibition, is held on 12-15 April for four days.
140 companies with 550 booths participate in EDUCARE 2012 to show varied education products such as books, study/education program, Education material for English, Art and Music, complete collection of kid books, education tool, toys, board games and others.
Various Children-related companies participate in EDUCARE 2012 including Education brands like English egg, the famous English education brand for children among Korean mothers, Rosetta Stone, MagFomers, and MCA Sand as well as famous Book brands like Gitan, Korea Piaget, and Woongjin Junior.In particular, only companies which achieved safety certificates (organic, eco-environment, Products ingredients, KC certificate etc) are allowed to attend at this exhibition to enhance reliability. Above these, varied convenient facilities are prepared for parents and children, also people can check varied additional events like Momschool, English education seminar and others on EDUCARE 2012 public home page: www.educare.co.kr. Go to 'EDUCARE 2012' Special Page (tshow.aving.net/educare) Pictures : http://image2.aving.net/2012/04/12/201204121048165590.jpg http://image2.aving.net/2012/04/12/201204121048164201.jpg http://image2.aving.net/2012/04/12/201204121048165942.jpg http://image2.aving.net/2012/04/12/201204121048164023.jpg http://image2.aving.net/2012/04/12/201204121048162094.jpg http://image2.aving.net/2012/04/12/201204121048164445.jpg http://image2.aving.net/2012/04/12/201204121048168357.jpg SOURCE The 26th Seoul International EDU-Care fair for Children
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV