Textainer Group Holdings Limited (NYSE:TGH) (“Textainer”), the world’s largest lessor of intermodal containers based on fleet size, today announced that Textainer Marine Containers Limited (“TMCL”), Textainer’s primary asset owning subsidiary, priced a private placement of $400 million in aggregate principal amount of Series 2012-1 Fixed Rate Asset Backed Notes (the “Notes”) to qualified institutional buyers pursuant to Rule 144A under the Securities Act of 1933 (the “Act”) and to non-U.S. persons in accordance with Regulation S promulgated under the Act. The Notes will be fully amortizing notes payable on a straight-line basis over a scheduled payment term of ten years, but not to exceed the maximum payment term of fifteen years. The Notes have a fixed interest rate, payable monthly, of 4.21% per annum, resulting in an effective semi-annual yield on the Notes of 4.25% per annum.
The proceeds from the issuance of the Notes are expected to be used to repay certain outstanding indebtedness of TMCL, in particular its Series 2010-1 Notes, and for general corporate purposes. The Notes are secured by a pledge of TMCL’s assets.
This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to purchase any of the Notes, and shall not constitute an offer, solicitation or sale of the Notes in any state or jurisdiction in which such an offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful.
The Notes will not be registered under the Securities Act or any state securities laws and may not be offered or sold in the United States absent registration or an applicable exemption from registration requirements of the Securities Act and applicable state laws.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV