HOUSTON, April 11, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Key Energy Services, Inc. (NYSE: KEG) will report first quarter 2012 financial results after market close on Thursday, April 26, 2012. Key management will host a conference call to discuss its first quarter 2012 financial results on Friday, April 27, 2012 at 10:00 a.m. CDT. Callers from the U.S. and Canada should dial 888-794-4637 to access the call. International callers should dial 660-422-4879. All callers should ask for the "Key Energy Services Conference Call" or provide the access code 63682641. The conference call will also be available live via the internet. To access the webcast, go to www.keyenergy.com and select "Investor Relations."
A telephonic replay of the conference call will be available on
Friday, April 27, 2012, beginning approximately two hours after the completion of the conference call and will remain available for one week. To access the replay, call 855-859-2056 or 800-585-8367. The access code for the replay is 63682641. The replay will also be accessible at
www.keyenergy.com under "Investor Relations" for a period of at least 90 days.
About Key Energy Services
Key Energy Services is the largest onshore, rig-based well servicing contractor based on the number of rigs owned. Key provides a complete range of well intervention services and has operations in all major onshore oil and gas producing regions of the continental
United States and internationally in
Middle East and Russia.
SOURCE Key Energy Services, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV