JESSUP, Md., April 11, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- NVR, Inc. (NYSE: NVR), one of the nation's largest homebuilding and mortgage banking companies, announces the grand opening of the Florence model at Pleasant Chase. Built by NVR's Ryan Homes division, these new, attractively priced single-family homes located in sought-after Howard County, Maryland are priced from just the $380's -- prices one would expect to see in a townhome community.
With a relaxed yet upscale character Pleasant Chase is an enclave of just 33 homes, built with location in mind. Pleasant Chase is conveniently located with easy access to Routes 100, 175, and I-95, offering easy commutes to Baltimore, Washington D.C., Columbia and Fort Meade. This great location just east of Columbia also provides Pleasant Chase with close proximity to all the best of Howard County including shopping, restaurants, and plenty of outdoor recreation and family entertainment.
The Florence model displays the attributes buyers want most ... the space of 4 bedrooms, 2 full baths and 2 half baths, a 2-car garage and a spacious homesite for outdoor fun and entertaining. Standard features in each new home include hardwood flooring in the foyer and main level powder room, ceramic tiled bathrooms and upgraded garage doors. All of the models at Pleasant Chase also include GE® appliances and Timberlake® cabinetry. And, with Ryan Homes' wide selection of designer options, you can easily add even more value and style to your new Pleasant Chase home.
Like all new Ryan Homes, those at Pleasant Chase are fully ENERGY STAR® Certified, yielding monthly utility bills up to 30% lower than standard homes, according to the EPA. All Ryan Homes also offer a 10-year structural warranty and are independently verified for quality by a third-party inspector.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV