Questar Corp. (NYSE:STR) will host a teleconference and webcast to discuss first-quarter 2012 results beginning at 9:30 a.m. ET (7:30 a.m. MT) on Wednesday, April 25, 2012. Ronald W. Jibson, Questar president and CEO, and Kevin W. Hadlock, executive vice president and CFO, will comment on Questar’s first-quarter performance. Questar plans to issue its first-quarter 2012 earnings release Tuesday, April 24, 2012, after the market closes.
Interested persons may listen to the webcast online at the Questar website, www.questar.com. A podcast will also be available for download following the webcast at www.questar.com. A replay of the teleconference will be available on the website, accessed by clicking on Investors>News, Events & Presentations>Calendar. A telephone audio replay will be available from April 25-28, 2012, by calling (855) 859-2056 or (404) 537-3406 and then pressing 43178394.
Questar Corporation is a Rockies-based integrated natural gas company with an enterprise value of about $4.5 billion. Its subsidiaries include:
- Questar Gas Company—a regulated natural gas distribution utility serving more than 900,000 homes and businesses in Utah, Wyoming and Idaho;
- Wexpro Company—which develops and produces natural gas on behalf of Questar Gas Company’s utility customers;
- Questar Pipeline Company—which operates interstate natural gas pipelines and storage facilities in the western United States.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV