Copart (CPRT) is a provider of online auctions and vehicle remarketing services in the U.S., Canada and the United Kingdom. This stock is trading up 1.9% at $25.10 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 510,000Average Volume: 480,952 Volume % Change: 58% From a technical perspective, CPRT is bouncing notably higher today right off some previous support at $24.60, and right at its 50-day moving average of $24.82 with above average volume. Traders should only consider long-biased trades in CPRT as long as it's trending above its 50-day with strong upside volume flows. Look for CPRT to close near its daily highs today to confirm that it wants to continue its bounce. If we get that action, then look for CPRT to make a run at $26 to $27 in the near-term. I would avoid any long trades in CPRT if it moves back below $24.60 with heavy volume. Copart shows up on a list of 10 Small-Cap Stocks Safe for Skittish Investors.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV