Linear Technology (LLTC) designs, manufactures and markets a line of linear analog integrated circuits for companies worldwide. This stock is trading up 2.3% at $32.25 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 1.95 millionAverage Volume: 2.4 million Volume % Change: 62% Shares of LLTC are advancing modestly today after Piper Jaffray & Co. reiterated its overweight rating and $39 price target on the stock. Piper said, "We believe the company is seeing strength from the automotive, industrial, and server and networking end markets as well as its recent acquisition of Dust Networks." From a technical perspective, LLTC is bouncing slightly higher today right near some previous support at $31.44 with decent volume. This stock is currently trading right between its 200-day moving average of $30.61 and its 50-day moving average of $33.31. Traders should now look for long-biased trades once LLTC takes out some near-term overhead resistance at $32.50 with high-volume. Look for a sustained move and close over $32.50 with volume that's near or above 2,398,270 shares. If we get that action soon, look for LLTC to make a run at its 50-day or higher in the near future. Linear Technology shows up on a recent list of 6 Tech Stocks That Rate Better Than Apple.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV