AMC Networks (AMCX) is engaged in producing programmes and movie content. The stock is trading up 2% at $42.49 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 667,000Average Volume: 378,056 Volume % Change: 212% Shares of AMCX are rising modestly today after the stock received a boost to average from below average at Caris & Company. The firm also raised its price target to $40 from $39. From a technical perspective, AMCX is trending a bit higher today on heavy volume. This move is pushing AMCX within range of its 50-day moving average of $44.04. Traders should only consider long biased trades once AMCX takes out its 50-day with high-volume. Look for a move and close above $44.04 with volume that's near or well above 378,056 to signal that AMCX wants to trend higher. If we get that action soon, look for AMCX to make a run at $45.47 to $46.69 in the near future. AMC Networks shows up on a list of 8 Stocks John Paulson Loves.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV