Amerisafe (AMSF) is a specialty provider of workers' compensation insurance focused on small to mid-sized employers engaged in hazardous industries, principally construction, trucking and agriculture. This stock is trading up 2.6% at $25.82 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 126,000Average Volume: 63,328 Volume % Change: 259% From a technical perspective, AMSF has started to trigger a major breakout trade today now that the stock is moving above some past overhead resistance at $25.17 with heavy volume. Traders should continue to look for long-biased trades as long as AMSF is trending above $25.17 closing near its daily highs. If we continue to see that action, then look for AMSF to make a run at its next significant overhead resistance level of $27.75 in the near future.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV