Lawson Products Bolts Onto Ariba To Deliver Better Commerce
The best way to attract and retain customers is to make it easy for them to do business with you. Recognizing this, Lawson Products, Inc. (NASDAQ:LAWS), an industrial distributor that helps companies improve operational performance , has bolted onto Ariba, Inc. (Nasdaq: ARBA), the world’s business commerce network.
“eProcurement simplifies our customers’ experience, which helps us strengthen our customer relationships and ultimately build market share,” said Christian Wiltrout, Vice President, Marketing and Product Management, Lawson Products. “Through the Ariba® Network, we can streamline and enhance the procurement process for our customers and deliver the best possible service to them.”
Used by companies around the world to simplify inter-enterprise commerce and enhance the results that they deliver, the Ariba Network is the world’s largest web-based trading community. Using the network, businesses of all sizes can connect to their trading partners anywhere, at any time from any application or device to buy, sell and manage their cash more efficiently and effectively than ever before.
Lawson Products joined the Ariba Network more than a decade ago at the request of a key customer, and has since leveraged the community to:
- Create state-of-the-art catalogs that streamline the ordering process, fuel contract compliance, increase visibility into the entire order process and help ensure accurate and current pricing
- Deliver eQuotes to reduce order cycle times and eliminate errors
- Enable fast, accurate reconciliation between orders and bills through eInvoicing
- Provide greater exposure of its entire product line to its current customers
- Tap into a global community of buying organizations to drive new business
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV